If there is finance owing, it'll show up here. This isn't a problem but we need to pay the finance company as part of the completion process. Even if you think you have a "personal loan" which you used for a car, this may still show up as car finance (most banks will do this as they use the car as security for the loan).
* This is provisional for now until we have confirmation from finance company.
Any surplus over the finance settlement is paid directly to the seller.
There is a shortfall of €. You will need to have this paid prior to us picking up the car. Once the shortfall is paid, we'll need an updated settlement letter from the bank.
Select from the list or add manually
1. Copy the text below into an email and send it to your finance provider
2. When you receive your settlement letter or email click the button below to upload. If its an email, screenshot the email, if its a letter - take a photo of it and if its a PDF file, just attach it.
3. Edit the provisional settlement figure if it differs from the confirmed settlement figure.
4. Click the button to send a link to this page. This will allow you to come back to this point and upload your settlement letter when you get it.