- Once a deal is agreed online, we handle the sale from here
- There's no more messing with prices - it’s locked in.
- There are also no strangers calling to your house looking to take you car for a test drive uninsured.
- Background checks completed on your car
- The full amount of money collected from the bidder
- Appointment made to inspect the car
- We send out our truck and professional engineer to inspect the car
- Assuming the car passes inspection, he will get account to pay you online
- The money is transfered into your back account while our diver is there
- He’ll then do the change of ownership with you
- Then load the car onto his transporter
- Delivered to its new owner
Our inspectors are all qualified mechanics with years of experience.
They look at hundreds of cars each week and have a set list of items to check
The information you supplied will be printed off including the photos
Everything needs to match exactly especially the photos
Mileage is the No1 thing cars fail on and the first thing checked
If you put down 100,000km and its 100,00 miles, the car will fail and sale cancelled
He’ll check the following items (and more)
Has it been crashed?
Has an insurance company previously written it off?
Have panels, wings or bumpers been painted covering previous damage?
Is the mileage 100% genuine (not clocked or altered in anyway)
Are there excessive marks, scratches, dents, damage and scrapes which are not visible on the photos we have but will be on inspection
Is there gearbox noise - whining sound, not selecting gears?
Engine noise - bearing, drive shaft, injectors
Are there any warning lights on the dash?
Is there oil spilling out it
Is it overheating?
When driving - badly pulling to one side or the other
Are the shock absorbers leaking?
Have the airbag ever been deployed?
Does the VRN and chassis numbers match
- You can opt for an immediate ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER (EFT).
- The bank charge €45 for this, this is passed onto the seller
- For ease, this can be deducted from the payment transferred. You can select this option on the next page.
- Where requested, we can also pay by cheque
- Yes, no problem
- When you are accepting the offer, add your IBAN and we will make the payment to that account
- The payment is made when the inspector signs off the car
- No problem, our account team would be more than happy to call you and discount
- To put your mind at rest, our system is secure and can only be accessed by our accounts team
- Your IBAN is also an address for money in and not out, a person would need your bankcard, pin and photo ID to withdraw money from your account.
- The transfer is done immediately when out inspector is there
- The inspector signs off the car, does the paperwork and instructs accounts to make the payment
- If you have an AIB Bank account, it’s instant
- Bank of Ireland quote “instant” but are slightly slower
- Ulster, KBC and TSB do not guarantee instant payment at all and in most cases, these are 24 hours
- You are always provided with a transfer receipt when the transfer is done
- Feel free to use a spouse or family member’s account where the transfer time is quicker.
- Our driver will call you directly to confirm arrangements
- You will usually get a call within a day of accepting the offer
- Our drivers are on the road full time so they don’t make calls when driving
- We also need time to run the background checks on the car and collect the money from the bidder
- Once an offer is accepted, we try to get all sales closed off within 3-4 days.
- If you live in a more distant location, it may be slightly longer
- If a driver is in a location sooner we will let you know but we quote 3-4 days
- Rest assured, our business is getting the transaction completed so the driver will be in touch with you.
- Yes if you wish, our depot is just outside Naas
- You will need to make contact with us to make an appointment
- All of the background checks would need to be clear before you arrive
- If you have finance to clear, you will still need your settlement letter in advance
- In this situation, we would need to contact the bidder and check if he or she is still interested in the car at the original price bid
- They may or may not be but they have the choice once the offer has expired
- If they are not interested, you can still re-upload the car and start the process again
- The fee is actually our only revenue - this is how we stay open and pay our bills.
- Our business takes all of the hassle (and risk) out of buying and makes selling easy.
- Only verified bidders are allowed make you an offer, which cuts out the messers and tyre kickers.
- You have no strangers taking your car for a test drive uninsured.
- Once an offer is accepted, the price is locked in with no messing on the doorstep looking for further discounts.
- You pay to advertise your car with no guarantees of selling - we only charge if we deliver and get your car sold.
- Our fees are based on the sales price of your car, click here for a full schedule https://www.cashoffernow.ie/#idthereafee
- We don’t take offence to people asking this question, its precisely the reason we set the business up.
- We are always happy to take the time to explain the process and reassure our customers.
- CashOfferNow is the brainchild of Ray Egan who has over 30 years of experience in the motor trade in Ireland and owner of CarBuyersGuide.
- His vision was to give sellers a safe and secure platform to sell their car without any of the usual hassles people experience.
- The business has gone from strength to strength, in 2 years, we’ve had over 40,000 cars upload with 35% of them getting sold.
- Don’t take our word for it, check out our Google customer reviews which we are very proud of CashOfferNowReviews
- Getting Started
- What we can & can’t get offers on
- Offers & what to do
- Accept Offer
- Inspection & Collection
- How do I get paid?
- Change of ownership / Log book
- Why do you charge a fee?
- Our service
- Retail vs. Private vs. Auction sale prices